POLITIQUE DE CONFIDENTIALITÉ
Atelier Ygapé attache une grande importance à la protection de vos données personnelles.
La transparence fait partie de l’ADN de notre marque.
It is important that you read this document regularly so that you are aware of why we use your data and how we do it.
Please note that this confidentiality policy may be modified or supplemented at any time by Atelier Ygapé, in particular with a view to complying with any legislative, regulatory, jurisprudential or technological developments. These modifications commit the User as soon as they are put online.
In accordance with the general European regulation on the protection of personal data n ° 2016/679, Atelier Ygapé acts both as responsible for the processing of the personal data that it processes, for example for the sending of its newsletters.
Atelier Ygapé takes all appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect this data.
Data Collector Identity
The data controller is SASU Atelier Ygapé with a capital of 7,000 euros, whose head office is located at 34 rue des Gravilliers, and registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 850 682 519. It is represented by its director Mrs. Katy Ségal.
Collection of data
The personal data collected and processed by Atelier Ygape is that which you voluntarily transmit to us by completing the various forms on the ww.atelierygape.com website.
For certain content operations, you may be required to transmit Data concerning you to third-party partners through their own services, more specifically when making payments. We will not have said data, their collection and processing being governed by the conditions specific to these stakeholders. We invite you to consult their conditions before communicating your Data in this context.
Your IP address (identification number assigned on the Internet to your computer) is collected automatically. You are informed that the Service is likely to implement an automatic tracking process (Cookie), which you can prevent by modifying the relevant settings of your internet browser, as explained in the general conditions of this Service.
In general, you can visit the www.atelierygape.com site without disclosing any personal information about yourself. In any case, you have no obligation to transmit this information. However, in case of refusal, you may not be able to benefit from certain information or services.
We also collect, use and share aggregate data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose through Google Analytics. Aggregated data may come from your personal information but is not affected as such by law because this data does not directly reveal your identity.
We do not collect so-called “sensitive” data.
All your personal data will be saved, in compliance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978. In accordance with the latter, you have the right to access, withdraw, modify or rectify the Data provided. To do so, all they have to do is send a request to email@example.com.
The collection of Users’ Personal Data by Atelier Ygapé does not require a declaration to the French authority for the protection of Personal Data (the National Commission for Computing and Liberties – CNIL).
All the information that is collected can be used to allow Atelier Ygapé:
to follow up on contact requests and respond to individual needs
· to send the newsletter and/or any other information relating to the activities of Atelier Ygapé
· to promote the activities of Atelier Ygapé
– to carry out statistical analyzes
· to ensure the management of the customers, the invoicing and its collection. In this case, the corresponding data will be kept for the duration of the execution of the contract as well as the applicable legal limitation periods.
In the absence of this personal data, Atelier Ygapé could not achieve all or part of the aforementioned purposes. Furthermore, with the exception of the specific storage periods referred to above, this data will be kept for as long as the persons concerned do not object.
Only Atelier Ygapé is the recipient of Personal Information. These, whether in individual or aggregated form, are never transmitted to a third party, notwithstanding the subcontractors Atelier Ygapé uses, see list below:
As far as is reasonable and possible, Atelier Ygapê will provide its customers on request with the documentation necessary to demonstrate compliance with all its obligations and to allow audits to be carried out. Customers, for their part, undertake to provide it with the necessary data and to ensure, before and throughout the duration of the processing, compliance with the obligations provided for by the regulations in force, in particular by providing the necessary information to the persons concerned. by processing operations.
Right of access and rectification of data
Each natural person concerned can exercise their legal rights of access and correction free of charge on the customer area (User Account). It is also possible to request the correction, or even the erasure, of data that is inaccurate, incomplete or irrelevant, or even the limitation of processing.
To exercise one or other of these rights, you must send a written, signed and dated request, with a copy of both sides of your identity card, sent by ordinary mail to Atelier Ygapé or by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. If it is an electronic identity card, an official certificate of residence must also be attached.
Legal Bases Governing Data Processing
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), Atelier Ygapé only processes personal data in the following situations:
· with your consent
when there is a contractual obligation (subscription to a subscription or purchase of à la carte services)
to meet a legal obligation (under EU or national law)
Computer rights and freedoms
In accordance with the legislation on the protection of personal data, you have the rights detailed below which you can exercise by contacting us via email@example.com.
· The right of access: it is your right to make a request for access to the data concerning you in order to receive a copy of the personal data that we hold; However, due to the obligation of security and confidentiality in the processing of personal data which is incumbent on us, you are informed that your request will be processed provided that you provide proof of your identity, in particular by producing a scan or photocopy of your valid identity document.
· The right of rectification: the right to ask us to rectify personal data concerning you which is incomplete or inaccurate. Under this right, the legislation authorizes you to request the rectification, updating, blocking or deletion of data concerning you which may be inaccurate, erroneous, incomplete or obsolete.
· The right to erasure, you can ask us to delete the personal data we have about you (unless there is a compelling legal reason that requires us to keep it).
The right to restriction of processing: you have the right in certain cases to ask us to suspend the processing of personal data.
· The right to data portability: you have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data in a common format.
The right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data (for example, by prohibiting us from processing your data for direct marketing purposes)
However, the exercise of this right is only possible in one of the following two situations: when the exercise of this right is based on legitimate reasons or when the exercise of this right is intended to prevent the the data collected is used for commercial prospecting purposes.
Contact us if you wish to exercise any of the rights described above via firstname.lastname@example.org
You will not have to pay any fees for access to your personal data (nor for the exercise of any other right). However, we may charge you a reasonable fee if your request is manifestly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. In this case, we can also refuse to respond to your request deemed abusive.
We may ask you for specific information in order to confirm your identity and ensure your right of access to your personal data (or to exercise any other right) as a security measure. We may also contact you to obtain more information about your request, in order to give you a faster response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. This one-month period may be exceeded if your request is particularly complex or if you have made several. In this case, we will notify you and keep you informed.
Complaint to the competent authority
If you consider that Atelier Ygapé is not respecting its obligations with regard to your Personal Information, you can address a complaint or a request to the competent authority. In France, the competent authority is the CNIL to which you can send a request electronically by clicking on the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes/internet
During your first visit to https://atelierygape.com
· you are warned by a banner that information relating to your navigation is likely to be recorded in alphanumeric files called “cookies”
1. General information on the cookies present on the site Atelier Ygapé may proceed to the implementation of cookies on the hard drive of your terminal (computer, tablet, mobile etc.) in order to guarantee you a smooth and optimal navigation on our Service.
“Cookies” (or connection cookies) are small text files of limited size that allow us to recognize your computer, tablet or mobile phone for the purpose of personalizing the services we offer you.
The information collected through cookies does not in any way identify you by name. They are used exclusively for our own needs in order to improve the interactivity and performance of our Service and to send you content adapted to your centers of interest. None of this information is subject to communication by law, by order of a court or any administrative or judicial authority empowered to deal with it.
2. Configuring your cookie preferences You can accept or refuse the deposit of cookies at any time. During your first visit to https://Atelier Ygapé.com, a banner briefly presenting information relating to the deposit of cookies and similar technologies appears at the bottom of your screen. This banner informs you that by continuing your navigation (by loading a new page or by clicking on various elements of the Service for example), you accept the deposit of cookies on your terminal.
Depending on the type of cookie in question, obtaining your consent to the deposit and reading of cookies on your device may be imperative.
3. Cookies exempt from consent In accordance with the recommendations of the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), some cookies are exempt from the prior collection of your consent insofar as they are strictly necessary for the operation of the Service or have the purpose of exclusive purpose of allowing or facilitating communication by electronic means. These include session identifier cookies, authentication cookies, load balancing session cookies as well as cookies for customizing your interface.
d) Cookies requiring the prior collection of your consent This requirement concerns cookies issued by third parties and which are qualified as “persistent” insofar as they remain in your terminal until they are erased or their expiry date.
Since such cookies are issued by third parties, their use and deposit are subject to their own privacy policies, a link to which you will find below. This family of cookies includes audience measurement cookies, advertising cookies, which Atelier Ygapé does not use, as well as social network sharing cookies (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.). Social network sharing cookies are issued and managed by the publisher of the social network concerned. Subject to your consent, these cookies allow you to easily share some of the content published on Atelier Ygapé, in particular via a sharing application “button” depending on the social network concerned.
Audience measurement cookies establish statistics concerning the frequentation and use of various elements/pages of Atelier Ygapé. Atelier Ygapé notably uses Google Analytics.
5. Tools for setting cookies Most Internet browsers are configured by default so that the deposit of cookies is authorized. Your browser offers you the opportunity to modify these standard settings so that all cookies are systematically rejected or that only some of the cookies are accepted or refused depending on their issuer.
WARNING : refusing to deposit cookies on your terminal is nevertheless likely to alter your user experience as well as your access to certain services or features of this Service. If necessary, Atelier Ygapé declines all responsibility for the consequences related to the deterioration of your browsing conditions that occur because of your choice to refuse, delete or block the cookies necessary for the operation of the Atelier Ygapé site. These consequences do not constitute damage and you will not be able to claim any compensation as a result.
Snaptube PC gratis Snaptube For PC
Your browser also allows you to delete existing cookies on your terminal or to notify you when new cookies are likely to be placed on your terminal. These settings have no impact on your navigation but you lose all the benefit provided by the cookie.
6.Setting your internet browser Each internet browser offers its own cookie management settings. To find out how to change your cookie preferences, you will find below the links to the help needed to access your browser’s menu provided for this purpose.
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete -manage-cookies#ie=ie-11 Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-disable-cookies Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web- preferences/#cookies Safari: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
For more information on cookie management tools, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitri
MX Player Download Software Para PC payroll crack download download idm kuyhaa kinemaster para pc kinemaster for pc Ativador Windows 7 Free Fire for PC tảitools freefire pc Ativador Windows 7 gratis crackedo